Sunday, November 20, 2011

Intimidated to buy handmade?

It can be a bit intimidating to walk into an artist's studio or a gallery and be excited about buying a handmade gift for someone and then see the price tag...especially when shopping on a budget. So I thought I would tell you about works of art that me and some of my favorite artists have made in the categories of under $100 and under $50. I hope you will see somethings that will be the perfect gift for your loved ones and not break the bank!
Small and Medium Souls, under $100!

Mini-souls, Gatherings, and duets-under $50!

Gatherings-under $50! (Make it special with a rock you find on a hike!)

Duets-$30!
My work can be purchased at the Constance Williams Gallery at CURVE Studios and Garden (9 Riverside Dr., Asheville!)
I will be posting more this week...hope you'll consider purchasing handmade gifts this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment